Thursday, October 25, 2012

Introducing Miss Annie!!

DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-7
Hi, I am Annie!!! Dory and her pack (plus Mama B and Daddy E) are letting me stay with 
them until I find a furrever home! 



DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-3
I is an 8 month old terrier mix...I kinda liik like a giant yorkie...or a 
widdle wired hair terrier. Mostly I am a fun girl who likes to snuggle!



DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-13
I love to take time to smell the flowers and appreciate quiet times. I go into my crate all by myself when I get tired and even when Mama B. puts me in my crate when she has to go to class I can lay quietly or take a nap!




DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-27
I also like to PLAY and can be found by the "toy box" looking for the perfect toy or



DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-5
Playing ball-ey in the backyard or....




DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-6-2
Just playing zoomies with my foster brothers and Dory!!! I love other doggies, but play well by myself too!






DYB-FWF Candids-20121025-8
Believe it or not I am actually a little shy when you first meet me, but 
quickly open up and give kisses and hugs! I would love to be an addition to your family



Fill out an application to bring me home today by clicking here or going to www.austindogalliance.org






No comments:

Post a Comment