Thursday, October 4, 2012

Meet Banjo!!




Banjo1012-16

Hi efurrypuppy my name is Banjo!  Mama B and Daddy E are taking care of me until I find my furr-ever paw-rents!


Banjo1012-14

I am just a little guy and weigh about 9 pounds,  and will probably only weigh 15-20 pounds when I am growed up.

I have lots of fluffy hair and just love when I can sit on Mama B's lap and get brushed!! My foster brothers and sister think this is WEIRD...cause they don't like that brush. I just love getting loved on tho and the brush feels so good when I have itchies!


I am about 4 months old, and Mama B says I am ROCKING my potty training!! I am not afraid of anything, just love other doggies and am still young enough to learn to like kitties...I am a little doggie with a bit "pup"itude, and am used to having my own way....so I should probably have a home with older human pups (like over 10) cause I am so small and don't like getting pokey-ed or pull-ed.


Banjo1012-5

I just love sneeking up on buggies...you can hardly see me, right???
Now watch this.....





Banjo1012-6
I'm gonna GET you buggie!!!


Banjo1012-2
I know, it's like I can fly right???



Banjo1012-19

You can go fill out an application at
www.Austin Dog Alliance.org 
 and maybe you can be my furr-ever home!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment