Saturday, December 1, 2012

Meet Mr. Tater Tot!!!

First...I was neglectful and didn't post about Miss Annie getting adopted!! She got adopted to a great family in Austin and now has a human brother and sister who play with her!!!

Now...please meet Mr. Tater Tot who is just the cutest little sweet 'tater in the land!!


WE 20121207-16
Hi!! I am Tater Tot....but you can call me Tater, or Tot, or Sweet Potater or even Mashed Potater. I will trot over to almost anything that my Foster Mama B and Daddy E call me!









WE 20121207-14
I is a 8 pound Terrier, Shi Tzu mix and I is about 4 months old. I just love to snuggle with my foster parents when they watch TV or sit and chew on my toy or bone while they are playing on the 'pooter.







 WE 20121207-23
I also love playing outside! Mama B says don't worry..I have big brown eyes under all my face  furries!






 WE 20121207-36
 I just love doing my morning "doga" and meditations!







WE 20121207-73
 ...and I just LOVE playing with my foster bro Arty! I gets along really good with Arty and my other foster bros and sis!! Mama B says I am doing well on my potty training and will be totally trained in no time!! I likes to go nitey nite in my crate and I stay there when Mama B or Daddy E need to go somewhere....although I don't know WHY they would want somewhere without me... :-)


Fill our an application to take me home today by clicking here
or by visiting www.austindogalliance.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment